Want to surprise your friends and loved ones with some art but not sure which ones to get? This gift card is the perfect way to show your love, and let them choose the perfect combination of art :)
Purchasing this digital gift card creates a unique code that will be emailed to your recipient. The gift card recipient can enter this code at checkout to subtract the gift card value from their order total.
This gift card never expires and can be used on any products on this site.
**not applicable to product subscriptions**
Custom Art for Hire
Bring me your idea and I will paint it for you!
(Just a head's up, not every idea pitch will be accepted if it does not represent the studio's values)
Commissioned art just means you hire me to create a custom painting for you. They are so special because I put my creative expression into something you love.
I have been commissioned to paint vehicles, animals, portraits, wedding gifts and more...
I can paint from a photograph you provide, or research and come up with the scene and subject as needed. My strengths are abstract, people, nature, objects, animals, etc.
You can choose the subject, feel, colors and choose the exact size you are looking for.
***Contact Artist Directly for sculpture Commissions!***
How it works:
1. Contact me about your idea here: Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me what you have in mind. Label subject line as art commission.
2. Discuss: We will discuss as needed and if necessary, will create loose sketches to ensure we're on the same page.
3. Quote & Pricing: Price depends on the size and complexity. All commissions start at $500 and go up incrementally from there depending on size.
4. Deposit: A deposit of 50% is due once everything is agreed upon. I will then purchase supplies and begin the art. The balance is due upon completion and delivery.
5. Timing: Most commissions I complete in 4 weeks or less, however, that depends on my availability. If you need it in a rush, I will do my best to accommodate you!
Even if you are not ready to commit but wondering about the cost to commission a painting, I would love to hear your idea!!
I look forward to hearing about your special piece of art waiting to be made!